Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Screenshots On Beautiful Website With Analysis.

I'm going to do some screenshots on few beautiful websites and with a little bit analysis of the web based on my personal opinion. *No offence*  :D. Actually I'm just doing my Web Design assignment  *teehee*  

No.1
First website named Fitz Fitzpatrick. It is quite nice and its all like hand-draw illustration,hand writing typography as simple explanation, natural art style. I'm loving the art-style of this website and the color used is just nice. When you roll over the icon, they will appear skeleton of the icon (sketch one) and this designer use these specific icons to represent himself and did a lil explanation on it. Fitz Fitzpatrick




The roll over icon.

How the designer describe himself and draw himself. (Below)



No. 2
The second website that I found very cute. I got attracted by the cat logo probably. They let the viewer/readers to choose the style they like before they enter the website. I found this quite interesting. Maybe with your chosen style, you'll be more comfortable and feel warmer/close to the webpage? I think so because I feel this way. And they include some java script inside to make the webpage more alive. Mimai


Vintage

Minimal

Cartoon

Simple, neat and tidy interface with vintage style. 

There is also option for you to change your style at the bottom. 

Simple icon deliver correct information although we don't understand the language.

No.3
3rd website I found was cool! The artstyle make the website look so 3D but not messing up everything. Grey, white, black, red, pink...simple color but it make the website look so personalize, professional designed. Cool vector art of this website is really attractive. Nerisson



When roll over the pictures/photos/icons




No. 4
Last but not least, 4th website - Uniqlo Thailand website. It is quite unique. They mainly use red and white color and add on black and grey for others. 4 simple colors make 1 nice website. The angle of this website is similar like Facebook game. And when you roll over those buses, there are some people's comments popping up (I guess is comment. I don't know how to read Thai.). When I click on their map, it's so lively. Cars moving around, sky train, Uniqlo buses etc. Interesting website. Other than lively map, there is also 3D floor plan! So understanding and user-friendly. Uni Group Thailand








No comments:

Post a Comment