Thursday, January 12, 2012

10 Things That Describe About Me (Metaphor)

This is like 3rd or 4th or 5th blogspot I own. Another 4th or 5th or 6th blogspot......................

Welcome! ^^


As skinny as a bamboo, as tall as giraffe that able to reach the highest tree. (Conclusion : I'm like a bamboo giraffe xDDD )


♥ Like a CD player non-stop singing loudly while doing assignments. To me, singing out loudly when I'm doing assignments is releasing stress while gaining. But.....I won't do that in public. People will think I've some mental problem


♥ I'm like a picture that photographer out of focus. I never wanted to be a focus picture as it might be a big burden. Hmmmm....Maybe once a while will do. ;) *teehee*

♥ Trying my best like a grandmother caring, giving out warm to everyone. I used to lost friend easily. So before I lost them, I'll be as wealthy as I can to be their side whenever they need me and 
I love to make people feel warm and cared because I always hope that people do that to me always.


♥ I'm like a 24/7 water boiling kettle. A girl with hot temper which is quite bad. But after I enter T.O.A, I become more and more patient because I know I'm imperfect. Be patient to learn more, receive more critic to gain experience, knowledge.


♥ My brain is like a bottle with hole. Knowledge can fall out easily especially studying books with words, listening lecture.


♥ As perfect as a crystal ball. I wanted everything to be perfectly done. At least 99%. But it is quite hard for me to do it on every assignment. But I achieve on last semester which is silk printing a cropped tee. *Shinggg*.


♥ As clean and tidy like a new born baby. I wanted everything around me to be clean and tidy and neat. Not clean? But at least neat. Can't stand messy people, messy work, messy working tables and especially daily used stuff.

♥ Sometimes I'm as quiet as a non-living object but sometimes I'm like a live radio DJ non-stop talking. My emotion can easily affect by peoples and situation which is quite bad. :( 


Like a photostate machine that reflect your attitude on me. I treat people based on how they treat me. I appreciate based on how much people appreciate me. I ignore people when people treat me like transparent. 

♥ As humble and passionate like a F1 racer. Humble to learn everything as fast as I can. After enter T.O.A, I realize I'm this passionate on something. I'm looking forward for more learning and gaining knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment