Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh No!

12:19AM in the morning. Good morning to everyone. It's like few more hours to my bed time. I'm just doing short blog post then gonna start my assignments soon.

What special about today?
- Received lots more assignments. ( T.T Icon design..I'm really bad in developing design..How can I improve? T.T)
- 1st step heading to my freelance job introduced by one of my friend. Although it is quite simple job, but still challenging to me.

I'm gonna prove I can do everything nicely. *Muahahahaha* Try my very best. Now I realize that time management is really important. 1 more minute eating and chatting feeling waste of time. Now, I really miss sem 1 and 2 life. It's much more relaxing. Can even lepak with friends and watching drama every night.

~No pain, no gain.~ *^.^V*

No comments:

Post a Comment